Zardasht Fertilizer K52
|Guaranteed content (wt%)||Nutrients|
|3||Total nitrogen (N)|
|52||Water-soluble potassium oxide (K2O)|
This single element fertilizer is designed to supply potassium in different plants in a timely manner. Potassium acts as an activator of plant enzymes and has a significant role in crop quality and plant resistance against all types of biological stresses.
Applications and usage
- It is suitable in situations where the plant cannot absorb potassium in the soil (hot and dry conditions, high humidity and sandy soil).
- Application of this fertilizer during cold and freezing weather causes vegetable juices to concentrate which prevents frostbiting.
- Application rates are for guidance only. Actual rates will vary with local growing conditions, soil analysis and plant’s age.
- It is compatible with most types of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Avoid mixing this fertilizer with acidic compounds such as potassium sulfate, urea phosphate and calcium-containing compounds.
2 years at 25 °C
(Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.)
Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs.
25 kg bags
|Type of vegetation||Irrigation application
|Foliar application (kg/1000 L)||Period of application|
4 – 6
2 – 4
Before flowering, from the beginning of fruit set to the harvest of fruits
3 – 5
1.5 – 3
|After appearance of 6 – 8 leaves|
|Solanaceae, cucurbits, …||
3 – 5
1.5 – 3
|When leaves start to appear until a week before harvest|